Master’s thesis: order of execution and protection of last graduation paper and requirements for the assessment
The master’s thesis is presented in an application enabling us to conclude, how fully the pupil has mirrored and substantiated the provisions, conclusions and suggestions within the work, their novelty and importance. The group of results acquired such work should testify to your existence of its author’s primary skills in medical work. Master’s work as being a work that is scientific instead certain. To begin with, it distinguishes off their clinical works that it works a qualifying function. The main task of its author – to demonstrate the level of their scientific qualifications and the ability to independently conduct a scientific search and solve specific scientific problems in this regard. Master’s work fixes received information by means of text and illustrative product, in which the student-magistrate arranges the accumulated medical facts at his or her own discretion and proves the systematic value or practical importance of these or other provisions. Master’s work reflects both basic medical and special types of clinical knowledge, the legitimacy of which can be substantiated in each particular case of the use.
Phases of work with writing a thesis
Your order of execution and security associated with master’s work are submitted within the following scheme:
- Choice of the theme regarding the master’s work.
The theme associated with master’s degree in research should correspond to your way for the direction that is professional to your specialization.
- Definition of medical guidance.
The clinical handling of the master’s tasks are carried out, as a rule, by leading professionals regarding the profile graduating faculty for the faculty.
- Approval associated with the subject of this master’s work, medical guidance.
The subjects regarding the master’s thesis, chosen by the masters, and leadership that is scientific discussed at the conference associated with the particular departments and authorized by your choice associated with the Academic Council of this University maybe not later than 5 months ahead of the defense.
- Planning associated with master’s work plan.
The plan of master’s work is made by the master on his own, coordinated with the scientific leader, approved at the meeting of the department on the basis of the task for the implementation of the master’s work and the calendar plan of work.
- Organization of composing work.
The student studies the scientific literature, practical materials during the academic year.
Maybe Not later on than 30 days before the tasks are done, this woman is directed at the medical supervisor in order to organize her reaction to the study, then is true of an evaluation.
- Discussion of master’s work, admission to protection.
The preliminary discussion for the master’s work is performed in the conference associated with the profile division or joint conferences associated with divisions, considering the conclusions regarding the medical manager and reviewers, and is geared towards conducting a master’s analysis of proposals and remarks, refinement of work with its security in the DEC life essay topics, and receiving a master’s amount of passage for security, drawn up in a protocol.
- Submission of this master’s work to the protection.
The due date for submitting the master’s thesis is 14 days prior to the protection.
- Organization of protection of master’s thesis.
The secretary, three members, and the dean (deputy dean) of the faculty to protect the master’s work, commissions are set up on the main areas of scientific research among the most experienced staff of the teaching staff, as well as with the involvement of management of branch offices consisting of the Chairman.
Evaluation of master’s thesis, fundamental requirements
When evaluating the last certification work proceed from the undeniable fact that the pupil needs to be in a position to:
- to formulate the purpose and tasks regarding the research;
- to draw up a study plan;
- to conduct a search that is bibliographic contemporary information technologies;
- to make use of contemporary ways of medical research, to modify existing people also to develop new practices in line with the tasks of a research that is particular
- to process the received data, to investigate and synthesize them based on well-known literary sources;
- to organize research outcomes prior to contemporary needs by means of reports, abstracts, articles.